Search This Crap!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

G.G Allin - Dirty Love Songs (1994)



GG Allin was an American punk rock singer/songwriter who performed and recorded with many punk groups during his career.He's probably known by his notorious live performances which typically featured transgressive acts, such as performing naked, committing self-injury especially cutting himself up with glass,defecating and urinating onstage, rolling in feces and often consuming excrement,and attacking the audience.He was jailed over 60 times for his onstage antics.His songs is not only in the punk rock genre, but also in spoken word, country,and more traditional-style rock..After all the promises of the ultimate sacrifice for Rock N Roll,GG Allin died the usual junkie's death,overdosed on heroin while staying with friend Johnny Puke and died in his sleep in 28 June 1993.Allin is buried in Littleton, New Hampshire..I am sure that he would have been real angry at himself for dying in that tipical rockstar way.
Famous Quote "If I wasn't a musician, I would be a serial killer"

Tracklist

1. I Wanna Fuck Myself
2. Fuck Women I've Never Had
3. Needle Up My Cock
4. You'll Never Tame Me
5. Bite It You Scum
6. Scumfuc Tradition
7. Abuse Myself, I Wanna Die
8. Kill The Children, Save The Food
9. I Wanna Piss On You
10.I Don't Give A Shit
11.Drink, Fight & Fuck
12.Fucking The Dog
13.Clit Licker
14.Blowjobs
15.Gimmie Some Head
16.I Wanna Fuck Your Brains Out
17.Teacher's Pet
18.I'm Gonna Rape You
19.Bad Habits
20.Sluts In The City
21.I Wanna Suck Your Cunt
22.Tough Fucking Shit
23.Hard Candy Cock

Dirty Love Songs is a cd compilation album,composed mostly of 'great' sexual songs and 1 of my favorite!!

Rest In Piss..
GG's Page http://www.ggallin.com/

DOWNLOAD
File size: 60.13 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment